Sales Development RepresentativeInfoStream Solutions, a digital marketing agency focused on lead generation, is looking for a Sales Development Representative. We love our clients and use our digital marketing talents to help their businesses grow year after year. We also love our freedom; freedom to work where we want, when we want and to make as much money as we want. Our team is our strength and as a new team member we will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas.
The success in this role is measured by prospect relationships that convert into long term customers.
This role is 100% outboundand is responsible to develop prospecting lists and engage prospective clients via phone and email. Our new SDR will qualify prospect fit, generate interest, and set appointments for Senior Sales Representatives to complete the sale. A mix of Email outreach and cold-callingare the primary functions of this position. This is an entry to mid-level role with a rapid career advancement for high performers.
This position will be a leader of change with a keen ability to influence prospective buyers into action.You will be at the forefront of our sales process – researching leads, qualifying prospects, and reaching out to potential customers.
- Research potential industries and prospects, identify key contacts to generate interest
- Develop relationships with prospects, understand their needs and suggest solutions
- Maintain and expand our database of prospects
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong pipeline for Account Executives via phone and email communications
- Prepare weekly sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and activity.
- Strong phone presence and experience making ~40 calls per day
- Strong writing skills to effectively communicate 50-100 personalized emails per day
- Proven track record achieving measurable sales goals in an automated sales environment
- Positive energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Experience spending the majority of the workday on the phone with prospect contacts (Owners, Managers, Entrepreneurs)
- Ability to build successful client relationships and overcome objections/rejections over the phone and email